Areas of Specialization
- Executive Leadership
- Accounting / Finance
- Human Resources
- Business & CEO Advisory Services
- Executive Transition Coaching
- Keynote Speaking
(701) 353-5858 ext. 101
Kara Jorvig is the founder and CEO of Allegro Group. She is passionate about creating a recruiting and business advisory experience like no other and works hard to ensure that Allegro Group is the most reputable, honest and relationship-driven professional search and consulting firm in the nation. Kara and her team provide exceptional value through experience, expertise and good old fashioned hard work. Her number one goal is to build trust and long lasting relationships through Allegro Group’s unique approach to recruiting and advisory services.
- Since 2003, Kara has focused on growing businesses through the leaders she places and advises. She has personally led and successfully completed hundreds of searches ranging from mid-level managers to CEO’s. Kara has built Allegro Group to be a premier provider of search and talent advisory services to companies throughout the United States.
- Kara graduated from Concordia College with a B.A. in Organizational Communication; English Writing. During her senior year, she was selected for a highly competitive internship with Microsoft’s recruiting team, which led to her passion for evaluating talent for highly selective organizations. After college, Kara was quickly absorbed by a corporate retailer to work in their evolving management trainee program. In 2003, Kara went to work for one of the region’s largest staffing firms where she progressed through the ranks of a staffing associate to senior recruiter and manager of a professional placement team. Kara also grew her business and leadership skills as she built a consulting division focused on small- to mid-sized businesses needing guidance on hiring, organizational culture and communication issues. She worked hard as a top producer and was named a top “40 under 40” business professional by Prairie Business Magazine and also chaired the Young Professionals Network in 2011-2012.
- In 2013, Kara continued to hone her corporate management skills when she became Director of Human Resources & Inventory Control for a retailer with 15 locations and 200+ employees in the tri-state region. She used her connections and skills to expand the corporate team with top industry professionals and oversaw numerous special projects including HR process improvements, company benefit restructuring and a significant technology upgrade. Kara reached many professional goals, but her entrepreneurial spirit continued to grow.
- In 2015, Kara decided to open a professional search and consulting firm that reached beyond the approach and quality regional corporations had become accustomed to. She recognized that she was most passionate about helping businesses achieve their absolute best through hiring extraordinary talent and wanted to share that passion by connecting top industry professionals and leaders with client companies.
- Today, Allegro Group works with top professionals and clients that have a genuine motivation for advancement and Kara holds the Allegro Group team to the highest standards.
- She has been named one of the top 25 women in business, in ND, MN and SD. Kara is passionate about encouraging others to reach their full potential and, in addition to leading Allegro Group, she actively speaks about the subject to local and regional audiences.
Kara lives in Fargo with her husband, Brian, and daughters, Kiah and Anika. She enjoys summers at the lake, cooking, running and wake surfing.